February 1 - 7, 2016
CamTech Student Spotlight
World History or Indiana Jones???
- Please remember we are using Educator's Handbook for our discipline referrals. If you are writing up tardies, please put which tardy it is and the dates of the tardies (ex: 3rd unexcused tardy 9/12/15, 10/4/15, 11/15/15). The following link provides resources if you need any help with Educator's Handbook: http://educatorshandbook.com/resources/
- Please make sure you check the CamTech Google Calendar for upcoming dates...it is filled in for each upcoming month and any upcoming events throughout the school year.
- Two Google Docs have been created (CECHS To Do & CTHS Accomplishments); please make sure you are contributing to them!
- Please make sure to turn in second semester pacing guides ASAP.
- CANVAS: Please make sure you are adding at least one more class to CANVAS for this semester.
CHECK IT OUT:
- The following website by the Amerian Association of School Librarians lists the top apps for 2015:
- CANVAS mobile app: Have your students download the CANVAS app on their phones or other devices to keep up with your class. To find CamTech on the app, type ccsnc.instructure.com
- Released Forms for NCFE & EOCs:
- CEU opportunities available at: https://rt3nc.org/.
THIS WEEK AT CAMTECH:
P.P. Gregory meeting @ 9:50AM (seniors)
Tuesday, February 2nd
HOME Basketball vs. Perquimans
Wednesday, February 3rd
10th grade field trip to COA
DAVIS - Minister's Council @ 8:30AM
DAVIS - meeting @ 9:30AM
Current Parent Meeting/Open House @ 6PM
Social Media Awareness (for community) @ 7PM
Thursday, February 4th
Senior Cap & Gown Pictures
Friday, February 5th
Basketball @ Mattamuskeet