- Faculty meeting 7:30-8:30. Jenny Beilsmith will be following up and leading us through some share time and focus for the future. Be thinking about what to share with the group as you've focused on your vision. Bring your Vision Board.
- Statewide Tornado Drill at 1:30. Please remind your class of procedures. Have them bend down and cover their heads.
- Monroe Meal and Science Night, 4:30-7:30. Kelli sent out details to volunteers, please be prepared to help right after school.
Thursday- Happy St. Patty's Day- wear green and you can wear jeans.
Friday- Parent Peek, Science! 9:00-10:00, Be thinking about what you want to show off with your kids and Science. Breakfast for parents at 10:00 in the cafeteria.
- Marzano training on PLC's, 8:30-3:00 at Central Office. Teachers attending, Holtgrieve, Johsnon, Centini, Litton and Grammer.
- 3:00 School-wide performance on 1st grade musical.
- 6:30- Parent performance of 1st grade musical.
Wednesday- Data Meetings. Agenda and schedule will be sent.
Thursday- 7:45 Title I plan meeting with representatives.
Friday- Morning assembly at 9:00. Families 9:30-10:00. PTO Fundraiser kick-off during morning assembly. ERD, regular Friday early release schedule.