Do you think it’s a good idea for kids to start speaking up?
Ctie: America, JOANNA PRISCO via Good Morning. "My Reputation Was Shattered: Bullied Teen Becomes Advocate for Awareness." ABC News. ABC News Network, n.d. Web. 01 Nov. 2013.
Question: Christina felt her reputation had gone downhill. How can organizations help these kids? Support your answer with details from the article.
Answer: 1. The organizations can help bully victims out and the way they can help them out is by talking to the bully.. The organizations also can help by supporting the bully victims.
Bullying needs to stop!
Christiana transfered schools and the bullying stopped, she now goes on to tell her story to others.
People need to stop bullying!
Stay Strong and tell an adult
Bullying needs to stop now.
So many people are getting hurt from it
No bullies allowed beyond this point!
Guaranteed to be happy!!
I can infer...
1. I can infer that Christiana was not a very happy person when she started to get bullied.
2. I can infer Christiana was depressed after she started to change the way she acted.
3. I can infer that Christiana felt horrible after the kids at school.
4. I can infer that she wanted to move schools when she started to get bullied.
5. I can infer her parents were worried sick about her after she wasn't expressing herself.
6. I can infer that a lot of people get bullied because there are so many organizations to help out with bullying.
7. I can infer organizations have been trying to stop bullying for a long time since there are more and more forming,
8. I can infer Christiana was happy when she moved schools and then she stopped getting bullied.
9. I can infer that people dislike bullies because they stick up for others.
2. Kids are feeling bad about themselves because, they are getting bullied.
3. Organizations are getting more serious about bullying.
4. Kids are needing help.
5. Kids are telling their stories to other victims, it's helping them out, a lot.