LISD Fine Arts-Theatre
Dream Big! Make Magic! Make a Difference!
"Love of a Nightingale"- Directed by Michael Valentine
- This year, the Fine Arts office will share a monthly newsletter. Please feel free to include pictures and news from your department.
- We now have a script library! The Fine Arts office ordered a majority of the scripts listed on the UIL Approved Play list. At this time we have 161 scripts, and we are still awaiting another large shipment of scripts. Feel free to check these scripts out. We will share a list of all titles very soon.
- Each month beginning in October, we will include a biography featuring one of our theatre teachers in this newsletter. Hopefully we can get to know one another a little better.
"Pippin"- Camp show directed by Scott Taylor and Dusty Thompson
Want to work an OAP Contest?
- Theatre Advocacy minutes are published to the theatre website each month.
- Theatre Advocacy provides a monthly newsletter highlighting/updating the accomplishments of the committee.
- Proposal Forms are available to all teachers. Teachers may submit a proposal and/or a request for the committee to consider.
Theatre Advocacy Committee
Flower Mound HS
Scott Taylor- Chair
Dusty Thompson- Secretary
Laura McNary- Communications
The Colony HS
Creek Valley MS
Raye Ann Cox
Theatre Advocacy Committee 2015-2016
September 9 4:15-5:15
October 14 4:15-5:15
November 11 4:15-5:15
December 9 4:15-5:15
January 13 4:15-5:15
February 10 4:15-5:15
April 13 4:15-5:15
May 14 4:15-5:15
LISD Theatre Family
Flower Mound High School- Michael Valentine
Lewisville High School- Casey Edwards
Marcus High School- Alex Rodriguez
Arbor Creek Middle School- Bailey Atkinson
Huffines Middle School- Jessica Downs
Please let us know how we can support your needs.
If your event is not listed, please check the LISD Theatre Performance Google Sheet. Update your information and we will update ours.
UIL High School Design Contest Entries due: February 5, 1016
Submit plays not on the approved list for MIddle School OAP Contest: December 1