Gifted and Talented
Online and Face-to-Face Professional Learning with Region 10
Region 10 Advanced Academics Cohort
LEISD Training Requirements:
- ALL Kindergarten Teachers are required to have their Initial 30 hour training and 6 hour update.
- ALL Teachers working with GT Students are required to have their Initial 30-Hour Training and 6 Hour Update.
- ALL Pre-AP/AP Secondary Teachers are required to have their Initial 30-Hour Training & 6 Hour Update.
Online 30 Hour Initial Training
The enrollment codes listed below are necessary for registration, but should not be shared outside LEISD.
- GT Foundations Part 1-GTFound1
- GT Foundations Part 2-GTFound2
- GT Foundations Part 3-GTFound3
- GT Foundations Part 4-GTFound4
- GT Foundations Part 5-GTFound5
- Pick 6 (all sections)-r10aa
- GT Training for Administrators/Counselors-GTAdmin
These blended courses require 5-hours of face to face time on the date scheduled and one hour of online learning prior to attending the face to face session. Participants will be emailed the online component approximately one week before the course.
Six Hour Updates
Film Festival, National Speakers, Blended Learning, Outcome Base Credit-There are so many choices!!