MADISON ELEMENTARY MINUTES
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM - EVERY CHILD SUCCEEDS!
Welcome to a new week! Week of February 12
Everyone is invited to attend the REFLECTIONS Celebration Monday evening (2/12) in the MES cafeteria. The celebration will replace our regular monthly PTA meeting. Each REFLECTION participant will be recognized. Thank you to Mrs. Debbie Beaupre and our MES PTA for organizing this event.
All moms and motherly-figures are invited to attend Muffins with Mom on Wednesday, February 14 from 7:00-7:30 a.m. in the MES gym. Happy Valentine's Day! We look forward to sharing breakfast with you!
Madison Elementary dismisses at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, February 16. School is closed Monday, February 19 for Presidents' Day.
Have a wonderful week and enjoy the long weekend!
Madison Elementary Needs Assessment
jump rope for heart
We appreciate your support of our campaign.
thank you to the madison art council
We are so excited our outdoor classroom continues to evolve into a wonderful space for our students.
This Week's Happenings:
- PTA REFLECTIONS Celebration at 6:00 p.m. in the MES cafeteria
- Jump Rope for Heart Campaign Kicks Off
- Class Pictures
- Student Council meets after school
- Read Across America T-Shirt orders due to PTA
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Muffins with Mom at 7:00-7:30 in the MES Gym - Please enter using the exterior gym door facing College Street. We look forward to sharing breakfast with our moms!
- Hour of Chess
- 11:00 Dismissal
- School Closed - Presidents' Day
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 13
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19
- February 12: PTA Meeting - REFLECTIONS Ceremony / Jump Rope for Heart Campaign
- February 13: Class Pictures / Student Council
- February 14: Muffins for Mom before school at 7:00
- February 16: 11:00 Dismissal
- February 19: School Closed - Presidents' Day Holiday
- February 20: BiblioTECHS meeting before school
- February 21: Progress Reports Grades K-6
- February 22: Chess Club Grades 3-6 after school / Pride Patrol Grades K-1 before school
- February 23: FCS before school / 6th Grade to Liberty / 5th Grade Poetry Cafe
- February 26: Parent Night for K & 1st Parents
- February 27: Parent Night for 2nd Grade / 5th Grade to Discovery
- February 28: 5th Grade to Liberty
- March 1: Parent Night for 3rd & 4th Grade Parents
- March 2: 6th Grade to Discovery / Read Across America Day
- March 5: PTA Meeting at 6:00 p.m. in the MES Gym
- March 7: Student Council meets after school / BiblioTECHS meet before school / PTA Teacher Luncheon
- March 8: Pride Patrol for Grades 2nd & 3rd before school / Chess Club for Grades K-2 after school
- March 9: End of the 3rd Nine Weeks / Popcorn Day
- March 12-16: Spring Break - School Closed
- March 20: Spring Pictures
- March 21: Report Cards
- March 22: Pride Patrol for Grades K & 1st before school / Chess Club for Grades 3-6 after school
- March 23: FCS meeting before school
- March 24: PTA Spring Carnival 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- March 26-30: Spring Book Fair
- March 30: Regular Instructional Day