Chameleon Book Safe
Camouflage the things that you cherish!
Chameleon Conversation and Adaptations
Chameleon Charity: How can they help humans do something for the better?
- For example, did you know that the chameleon has the can use a special scale on its eyes to focus on two different items at once? Their cone shaped eyes allow them to rotate each eye 360 degrees so that they can focus on two things at the same time. Imagine what implementing technology like this would do for the security or medical industry. If cameras could be developed to rotate 360 degrees and see more than one thing at once, it would be impossible to miss something on a security tape! Furthermore, the same can be said for contacts. Imagine, if we used the idea of a cone shaped pupil to help humans focus on multiple things?!
- Another adaptation that the chameleon has that would help humans is its prehensile tail. The chameleons tail is used to wrap around tree branches to help climb and it will not break or let go until a certain nerve ending is triggered by the chameleons brain. This would be useful for when designing ropes as it would help the environment as we use less materials and would make things safer as they would always hold.
- Finally, the last unknown adaptation is its tongue. A chameleon is able to use its fork tongue, shoot it at its prey and use the muscle at the end of the tongue to create suction and trap the prey so that it cannot be dropped. If humans studied this technology, it could be implemented in a lot of industries to assist with multiple inventions and make the world a better place.
So as you can see, the chameleon is a fascinating creature that society has been fortunate enough to study. This organism has a lot to teach us, we just have to listen and see where the attributes that the chameleon exhibits can be applied.
Hiding in Plain Sight With... The Chameleon Book Safe!
Felt backing and Temperature Sensors
- The book safe is covered in felt that communicates with corresponding sensors to monitor the temperature of the environment around your belongings. The sensors then use chameleon technology to trigger color changing sensors that change the color of the mirror scales to blend in with the environment and ensure that your prized possession do not freeze or over heat.
- The book safe is covered in mirrors of different sizes. These mirrors mimic the layers of skin on a chameleon and shift to adequately absorb or reflect the amount of light needed to blend in with its surroundings.
- One of the largest concerns for a consumer regarding our product is what happens if I lose it? The camouflage feature is so well defined that one might not see the safe when it is needed, Never fear, the chameleon safe app is here! Chameleons communicate by changing color. The chameleon book safe will communicate its location to your phone via the chameleon book safe app. With a simple finger print log in, only you have access to the location of your belongings and it is forever possible of knowing the location of your safe.
Finally, the communication sensor and locking mechanism were added to ensure that your belongings are always safe and that their location is known by the ones that would need them.
- In the beginning, the chameleon book safe simply began with a felt backing and color changing sensor. Lights within the sensors then led to the color changing appearance.
- It was at this time that the mirror scales were added. The mirrors use mechanisms that allow subtle shifts that allow them to mimic the layers of skin on the chameleon. They then communicate with the sensor to know how much light should be absorbed or reflected to appear in the correct color.
Why Choose the Chameleon Book Safe?
- Do you want to keep your most cherished belongings safe?
- Do you want to store them using the most advanced camouflaging technology on the market today?
- Do you believe that its best to hide things in plain sight?
- Do you want a secure network that is only accessible to you?
- Then Chameleon Book Safe is for you!!!