Using iDevices to make life easier
Andrew Barnes and Gayle Pinn
$10.49Organizer HD is an iPad application that works just like a real organizer. You can enter text or events, create diagrams, use emoji, insert pictures or maps, or enter contacts just as you would write them down in your organizer. You can also record and play voice memos on the iPad. It is the perfect tool to manage your daily schedule, to-do list, notes or diary.
Organizer HD was designed to act like a sheet of paper, allowing the software to accept the individual manner of its user. Anything you can write down on a sheet of paper, you can write down in Organizer. Organizer suits the needs and preferences of any user.
"What's really nice about Manage (Protaskinote) is that it is a powerful to-do list manager, yet it's easy to use, and the on-screen displays are uncomplicated and not at all cluttered." -- Que Publishing
Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it lets you make compelling spreadsheets in minutes — with tables, charts, photos, and graphics — using just your fingers. Choose from over 250 easy-to-use functions. Enter data and explore results with sliders, steppers, pop-ups, and intelligent keyboards. Numbers works with iCloud, so your spreadsheets stay up to date across all your devices — automatically
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping. Highlight your data with stunning 3D bar, line, area, and pie charts, animated with new 3D chart builds such as Crane, Grow, Radial, and Rotate. Use full-screen view to present right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use video mirroring to present on an HDTV, and preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display. The Retina display on the new iPad makes everything you do in Keynote even more brilliant. Keynote works with iCloud, so your presentations stay up to date on all your devices — automatically.
asy Portfolio is the easiest and most powerful way to create an electronic ePortfolio. Let your digital and analog work shine with this professional and truly gorgeous tool.
Students and Teachers will be able to capture and share their work with ease allowing them to showcase their learning in ways never before possible.
A variety of records can be added allowing you to showcase your work in endless forms including;
✓ Photo and Videos
✓ Audio Recordings or Music Files
✓ Web links to online work/content
✓ Notes & Text Entries
✓ Digital documents direct from Dropbox or email
Daily Notes converts your iPad into a beautiful and elegant journal, cased inside a leather jacket. Whether you want to take notes in meetings, record key points while reading a book or would like to just jot down your passing thoughts - this app is for you.
The app is organized as a set of tabs, each tab having a page for every day. Create tabs for various aspects of your life, play with your favorite color themes/fonts and enjoy the pleasure of notes-taking with Daily Notes.
We just upgraded Daily Notes with Todos, many color themes/font, changeable leather jackets, DROPBOX backup and many many more features. Enjoy!
To log in- use the following email address
email@example.com (replace det with tafe)
Yammer is the best-in-class enterprise social network that makes your job easier and more productive. It brings together employees, content, conversation, and business data in a single convenient location. Yammer offers you an intelligent and efficient way to connect with the information and people that you need to get work done, and our mobile app allows you to keep on top of what’s going on, even when you’re on the go! Collaborate and share ideas together in real time, no matter where you are.
-Keep Informed: Stay on top of conversations, files, and projects happening in your company
TuneIn lets you listen to the world’s radio with music, sports, news, talk, and comedy streaming from every continent. Enjoy 70,000 live radio stations and 2 million podcasts, concerts or shows on your iPhone, iPad and iPod, all for free.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful app has been exclusively designed for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Create, edit, and view documents wherever you are. Pages works with iCloud, so your documents stay up to date on all your devices — automatically. And the Retina display on the new iPad makes everything you do in Pages even more brilliant.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates and styles to instantly create beautiful letters, reports, flyers, cards, and posters
• Customize your document with the colors, fonts, and textures you like
• Use iCloud to start editing your document right where you left off on another device
• View and edit Pages ’09, Microsoft Word, and plain text files; easily import files from Mail, the web, a WebDAV service, or your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
• Drag Microsoft Word, or plain text documents to icloud.com from your PC to have them automatically appear on your devices
Edit and format your document
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth technology
• Easily add images to your document using the Media Browser; use dynamic text wrapping to flow text around images
• Browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view improved word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables
• Create and view impressive 3D bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
• Use the undo feature to go back through your previous changes — even the next time you open your document
Share your work
• Share your work by exporting it as a Pages ’09, Microsoft Word, or PDF file and sending it via Mail
• Use ‘Open in Another App’ to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Copy documents to a WebDAV service or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, which includes page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
ur 'English A to Z' has more than 350 definitions of commonly-used English terms from primary and high school. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations and help sheets to help you.
With nearly 300 definitions, our 'Maths A to Z' will help you to understand what is happening in your child's classroom. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations, help sheets and 'how to' videos to help you support your child.
Technology is changing at an ever-increasing pace and - as a parent - it is not always easy to keep up with the latest trends and terminology. Our 'Technology A to Z' explains these terms in language that you can understand.
Our 'Spelling Bee game' provides hours of spelling fun for children of all ages. The Spelling Bee game is powered by words from Australia's national dictionary, the Macquarie Dictionary (Macquarie Dictionary Data (c) Macquarie Dictionary Publishers, 2012). There are three levels of difficulty and a leader board to track progress and improvement. Children can even create their own games for their spelling homework.
If your child needs help with their times tables, then the 'Maths Monkey Times Tables' challenge is sure to be a winner. Your child has to get the most number of correct answers before all of the bananas fall. Children can choose which number they want to practise and there is also a random game to keep them guessing.
Does your child have an assignment due tomorrow and you don't know where to start? We have prepared some 'assignment starters' for common classroom topics and themes to point you in the right direction.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use guide to help your child with their homework, then this is the app for you!
Teachers can use this app to give students realtime feedback while in class - it will sync with the main ClassDojo website.
Better learning behaviors, smoother lessons, and hassle-free data - and it's free for teachers!
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
• Access all your photos, docs and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up -- free!
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space.
• Share a link to even your biggest files— no more attachments!
• Add files to your "Favorites" for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos and videos in a snap or even take your work on the go. If something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
✓ Action focused reminders
✓ Intelligent input
✓ iPhone's own notification dialogue
✓ Make a call
✓ Check a webpage
✓ Send an email
✓ Send a SMS/text message
✓ Address book Support
✓ In iPhone Mail Message Composing
✓ In iPhone SMS(Text Message) Composing
✓ Safari bookmarklet for quick URL import
✓ 20 custom alert sounds
✓ "Default Time" settings
✓ New action selector
✓ Custom SNOOZE
✓ Unlimited alerts & notifications
✓ Current Actions: Call, Meet, To Do, Email, SMS, Workout, Buy, Delivery, Check, Pick Up, Prescription
- Don’t type – scan barcodes(3GS or later phones), or use built-in list of frequent items
- App automatically learns item order as you shop. Or, arrange aisles manually.
- Sync shopping lists with spouse, attack supermarket 2x as fast! Push Notification
- Sync supports most of popular mobile platforms (see grocerygadgets.com)
- Picture is worth a 1000 words: Never bring home the wrong product
- eCoupons – Match coupons to shopping items to save money
- FREE online portal for faster input: GroceryGadgets.com
- FREE cloud backup while signed into a “group account”
- Import data from other apps, recipes, csv files: GroceryGadgets.com
- Multiple Shopping Lists, arrange different projects
- Multiple Stores – Create lists across multiple stores
- Color Pricing – Compare item prices across stores
- History Shopping Analysis (at GroceryGadgets.com)
Paperless is a simple but powerful app for making lists. Use it to create to do lists, make grocery lists, take notes, write an outline of a story, prepare notes for a presentation, make a list of gift ideas, plan a vacation... or anything else you'd want to make a list for.