HSSD Construction Update
July 18-22, 2022
This weekly publication will showcase construction progress made across the district. The projects listed are the result of the successful April 2021 referendum, in which residents voted to approve $98 million in facilities updates at all eight HSSD schools. Please visit our Facilities Update website to view weekly editions of this publication and to learn more about these projects.
The roof was removed from Area B.
- Footings and foundations for the new gym
- Roof decking to replace the roofing that was removed over the old gym.
- MEP rough in and structural reinforcing will continue inside the building.
Sewer and Water
Joe DeNoble Sewer & Water has begun storm drainage work on the exterior of the site. The new water line that runs through the parking lot to the building from Cardinal Lane is installed.
- Interior demo and reconstruction.
- Verhalen will continue framing and drywalling in the print center/office area.
- New electrical lines and plumbing will be installed in Area D.
- The masons will be constructing the firewalls on the wall of the gym additions connected to Area D.
- Joe DeNoble Sewer & Water will complete current storm work.
HSSD Facilities Updates
Archive of Facilities Update Publications