Men's Club News and Happenings
Get All of the latest Beth Shalom Men's Club News here
The purpose of the Men's Club is:
· To strengthen the involvement of the members in the life of the congregation.
· To promote friendship and fellowship among members.
· To integrate and advance the congregational institutions.
· To promote a more thorough knowledge and appreciation of Jewish life.
· To stimulate social and cultural activities among the members and in the community at large.
· To train knowledgeable leaders for the synagogue and the Jewish community.
· To promote the development of the synagogue.
Men's Club Officers
President: Alan Spiegel
Vice President: Lloyd Eisenberg
Treasurer: Scott Klein
Secretary: Russ Schub
We are in the heat of summer and we have two Men's Club sponsored events coming up that everyone is invited to.
On Sunday, August 7, get your daily dose of vitamin D as we hike around Robinson Nature Center. We will meet at 9:30 am in the Beth Shalom parking lot before heading to the nature center. We are starting early to try to beat some of the August heat. The walk will be about 1-1 1/2 hours. Bring a bottle of water as well as your friends and family for the hike.
What better a way to say goodbye to summer vacay than at a good old fashioned Beltway Battle! On Thursday, August 25 wear your team colors proudly as we head to Nationals Park in Washington, DC to see the Nat's play the Orioles. The tickets are $22 each. See all the action from behind home plate. Everyone is invited! Bring your family, bring your friends! Caravan from Beth Shalom at 4:45 pm, or meet us at the park.
We are ordering a limited supply of tickets so please let me know by August 8 if you want to join us for what's sure to be a memorable game. Tickets are $22 each.
Please make checks out to Beth Shalom Men's Club and send it to:
Beth Shalom Men's Club
Beth Shalom Congregation
8070 Harriet Tubman Lane
Columbia, MD 21044
Beltway Battle - Nationals vs. Orioles
Thursday, Aug. 25th, 4:45pm
1500 South Capitol Street Southeast
The game starts at 7:05 pm. Tickets are $22.