Litchfield Public Schools
Device Check-In 2022-2023 School Year
END OF YEAR MACBOOK CHECK-IN
MacBooks & MacBook Case & Cords
- All personal items must be removed from the sleeve & pouch such as name tag, pencils etc. Personal covers, skins etc. may also be removed from the MacBook.
- Leave the Litchfield Public School Asset tag on the device (T9xxxx).
Devices will be inspected, cleaned, erased, and inventoried during your collection time. Fines, if warranted, will be billed to your Campus Portal account.
For information on the new devices for next year, click here.
Steps that will occur on turn in day:
- Device inspection (has case been removed etc), Carrying Case/Sleeve and pouch -all personal items removed
- Laptop will be erased (you should have previously removed/saved personal data)
- Sleeve and cords will be collected from you (placed in box)
- Device will be scanned (to check-in) and collected from you
- Device will receive final inspection from IT
- Charges, if any, will show up in Campus Portal
Save you data!!
Do you have files or pictures on your laptop you want to save? Now is the time to start transferring anything you have saved on the MacBook hard drive to an external source like a USB key or upload to your Google Drive.
Seniors, we do delete your Google @isd465.org account. Please read through instructions labelled for seniors “Saving Files From Your MacBook” .
Asset Tags (T9xxxx) remain on the device.
Devices will be sold!
This summer your MacBooks will be erased and sold to a company. The devices are being sold as a large quantity bid and cannot be purchased individually. We hope to get top dollar for your device and will provide a new iPad Gen10 next year.
Items below need to be returned:
Brenthaven Laptop Sleeve & Pouch
Remove: items from the pouch, name tag, etc.
Remove: cases, skins, name tags, etc.
Leave: asset tag T9xxxx sticker should stay on the device
Do you have questions?
If you have questions, please stop in and talk to your Media Center specialist in your building or Technicians Tracy Johnson & Carianne Crusoe. You may also email Jennifer Ridgeway, firstname.lastname@example.org.