Vienna is home to the best music and other beautiful sights!
Did you know they have more real meals than us.
- In the morning most people have the normal breakfast coffee & rolls.
- The main meal of the day is at noon its soup, meat, and veggies.
- My favorite part of the day would be mid-noon cause that's pastry time.
- Be sure to try one of their most popular pastries.
Immerse your taste with this musical place.
- Music lovers from all over the world consider Vienna to be one of the worlds capital of classical music.
- In the late 18th century most Viennese wrote operas not in their native german language but in italian or french.
- Art galleries and museums are something that attract tourists attention.
- Music is in their hearts and blood.
Whoa! check out these cool facts!
- Around 800 B.C. people began to make iron tools and also mined salt.
- An australian civilization that developed into a powerful empire lasting over 600 years,only suddenly collapse after WWl.
- Vienna has great musical traditions and any roll call of the world greatest composers will include more musicians from vienna then any other city.
- Theres more history to a place than you think!!
Go check out some of the most interesting facts.
- The stream that winds through the old Vienna is the Danube Canal and its usually a brownish color.
- Vienna's popular park is a 3,200 acre people playground.
- The towering Alps and their famous foot-walls stretch across the western, southern, and central part.
- Thick forests cover most of the land.
- It goes from grass to small trees