Your Guide to starting the 30 Days to Healthy Living Program
Congratulations! A healthier YOU is just ahead!
No matter what reason you have for committing to this program for the next 30 days, one thing we can promise is that you will see and feel changes. If you're ready to follow along and give it your all, we have the right principles, products and support in place for you to be successful.
First things first, be sure that your Coach has added you to the Healthy Living Facebook page aligned with your program start date (your Coach is the person that introduced you to this program). Make it a habit to check this coaching page daily for information, inspiration, recipes, shopping lists, and more!
If you have a question or you are looking for specific information, first check with your Coach. You can also bring it to the Facebook page. If you saw information you need previously posted to the page, try using the Search Bar at the top right on the Facebook page to type your keyword. Many questions have conversation threads which may contain your answer. If you don't see your question addressed already, post to the page. That's what it's there for! We love when you share your successes and struggles there, and there's a whole team of coaches ready to answer your questions.
Ready or REALLY READY....Here we go!!
One of the things we love about this program is that we LEARN AS WE GO! So, you don't have to know everything on Day 1! "Progress not perfection". Allow yourself to be a "Healthy Living student" and here are a few tips & reminders to start your first week strong.
- Have you already ordered your Arbonne nutrition support products? You'll want those on hand by Day 1, or as soon as possible. Products usually take 3 or 5 business days to arrive. Your Coach will help you with your order and ensure to get the best discount possible.
- Set Goals ~ Goals are so important, and writing them down is even better. Most people will incorporate a weight goal, and that's ok. However, we also encourage you to think beyond the scale. Think about all the other ways you want to experience improvements to your health. And, when it comes to weight goals and monitoring those changes, capture your starting weight on Day 1 (or the day before) and then commit to checking your weight ONLY ONCE A WEEK (same day/time) throughout the program. Also, take some measurements ~ stomach at your belly button, hips, thighs, arms. Then, take comparison measurements on day 31. How your pants fit, and how you FEEL, 30 days from now is a better indicator of your progress and health than the numbers on the scale.
- Take a few "before" photos of yourself. These don't have to be for anyone to see but yourself! You can decide later if you want to share them with your Coach.
- Do a sweep of your pantry and refrigerator. Remove your greatest temptations. If you think the cookies and chips are going to be calling you from the cupboard, or the cheese and bread from the frig, throw or give them away now. (This goes for coffee, wine, bread, cheese ... you get the idea). You need to make room and prioritize placement of your healthy, program-friendly, FUELING foods these next 4 weeks.
- Call Your Coach ~ He/she is here for you questions, encouragement and guidance.
- Listen to the Recorded Call for Week #1 and read the Coaching Posts from Prep Week (search COACHING POSTS ~ Prep Week). Know the foods we are eliminating and what we are keeping in, how to make a meal replacement shake, how to create a balanced meal, and what times to eat. (Check the materials in the Google Folder below for details).
- Familiarize yourself with your Arbonne Nutrition Support. Know when to use it each day. NOTE: If you have the 7 Day Cleanse, put that on the shelf for now. You will not use that right away. Talk to your Coach about when to introduce that, and watch for a Coaching Post with more details.
- Take it one-day-at-a-time....progress not perfection....and remember this program is 30 Days for a reason. Stay the course and know YOU'VE GOT THIS!
Your Program Guides and Resources
To download the documents that you will need, click on this Google Drive Folder. It contains important information like a quick reference "Cheat Sheet", protein shake recipes and 'how-to' guide, meal recipes, shopping lists, etc. You do not need to have a google account to download these files.
We recommend that you SAVE all documents on your computer or device for quick reference, and print out the documents you think you will want to reference more frequently (like the Healthy Living Cheat Sheet...this should be posted in your kitchen, office or anywhere you do meal planning or spend a lot of time).
Weekly Recorded Calls
Make it a plan to listen to each of the Recorded Coaching Calls below at the recommended time. Call this number: 605-477-3099. Enter code: 729321# and then the Reference Code for each call. You can also access each call quickly using the links below.
Week #1 ~ Ref Code 214: listen 2-4 days before start date)
Week #2 ~ Ref Code 215: listen on the 1st day of Week 2)
Week #3 ~ Ref Code 221: listen on the 1st day of Week 3)
Week #4 ~ Ref Code 222: (listen on the 1st day of Week 4)
Getting To Know Your Arbonne Nutrition Support Products
Eliminating Toxins: Inflammatory, Allergenic and Acidic Foods
When Others Ask You About the 30 Day Program...
Inevitably others are going to ask you about what you're doing and some will want more information to see if this 30 Days to Healthy Living program might be a great fit to help them achieve their personal health goals. You are a "walking testimonial" and you'll be surprised by how your personal commitment will inspire others to feel that they can tackle their long-talked-about goals, too!
Don't feel the pressure to answer all of their questions or know the ins and outs of how they would get plugged into one of our programs. Connect them with your Coach so they can get all their questions answered.
Once they have the information they need, nutrition support products ordered, and have determined their preferred start date....their Coach will add them to the correct Healthy Living Coaching Page, and they'll be off and running!!
Share your successes and challenge, meal inspiration and recipes, questions and other photos on our community Facebook page. You'll be on this journey with hundreds of other people from all corners of the country.
We look forward to Getting Healthy & Staying Healthy with you over the next 30 Days