- Jeans Day for Autism Awareness.
- Bond Issue team planning meeting from 12:00-4:00 at Lewis Clark. Angela, Kristi, Randi, Terri on the team.
Tuesday- Faculty meeting at 8:00a.m. in room 211
- Data Meeting- schedule and agenda sent.
- Wedding shower for Dana and Laura after school.
Friday- Family time, 9:00-9:30.
Please sign off on anything in your TalentEd box- thanks!
Next Week... MAP Spirit Week!
- Wear USA apparel- red, white and blue!
- Wedding shower for Jessica after school.
- Olympic rings colors: K- blue 1- black, 2- yellow, 3- red, 4- green. For all of us not with one grade, choose a color!
- 2nd grade musical performance at 3:00 for the school, 6:30p.m. for parents.
Wednesday- Workout Wednesday- wear athletic gear!
Thursday- Brazil beach wear, wear your favorite beach wear!
- Country colors- wear the color given to your class! For all of us not with one class, choose a country!
- MAP assembly and celebration day for 3rd and 4th grade!
MAP testing May 2-5, no changes to specialty schedules!
Monday, May 9 we will celebrate National School Nurses Day!
Celebrate Sue and Jean!
Wednesday, April 27 we will celebrate National Administrative Professionals Day!
Teacher Appreciation Week! May 2-6
We will be celebrating in different ways all week! For those thinking about field trips luncheon dates are Wednesday and Thursday!