Starvation In Africa
hundreds of Africans die every day from hunger
Why is there no food in Africa?
- There are little or no jobs in Africa, therefore, they can't afford food
- The droughted areas and no water for growing crops(Sahara and Kalahari Desert)
- Too busy buying other needs like clothes.
Thirteen million people in South Africa died from starvation in under three months
Africa needs help
This chart is the starvation in the world
Starvation in Africa is spreading throughout the country
- The Sahara Desert is 3.6 million square miles and the Kalahari Desert is 359,075 million square miles
- Every 4 seconds, somebody in Africa dies from hunger
- 51 out of the 57 countries in Africa are droughted
What should be done?
- The solution to this problem is to make a charity in most churches in the United States.
- There is not that much money in Africa, so we should do this charity for a long time.
- We need everybody's help to donate some money to this organization.