Welleby Elementary: Weekly Tidbits
Week of February 15, 2016
A Word from Ms. Haynes
I am excited that last week's newsletter had over 200 views as of today! I want everyone to be informed about what is happening at Welleby. What better way to try to reach our families than through social media! Please encourage others to view our newsletter, visit our website, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter. Enjoy your day off next week. We hope to see you soon.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Ways Parents Can Help a Child with Spelling
SAVE THE DATE: Parent Engagement Conference at Piper High School
Coming Events--Mark Your Calendar!!
- Saturday Science Academy: 8:30AM to 11:30AM for students
- SAC Meeting: 8:00AM in Media Center
- Publix Math Night: 6PM-8PM (Publix on Oakland and Nob Hill)
- Early Release Day: Dismissal at 11:50AM
- Chuck E. Cheese Family Night: 12PM-9PM on Oakland Park Blvd.
Calendar Events Subject to Change