A Few Reminders...
Semester Wrap-Up & Getting Ready for Spring!
Do You Use the OAKS Gradebook?
Have Your Students Mentioned They Can't See Their Final Grade?
Here's the Solution:
- Access the Grades tool.
- Click on the Set Up Wizard.
- Under Student View Display Options at the bottom of the page, ensure that it says "Display the final grade calculation to users." If it does not, click Start and go through the wizard to Step 6 and click on that option.
- Next, click on the Manage Grades tab.
- You should see all your grade items listed. Click on the small triangle next to Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade (it doesn't matter which).
- Choose Enter Grades from the drop-down menu.
- Next to Final Grades at the top of the window, click on the small triangle.
- Choose Release All from the drop-down menu.
You should now see check marks in the boxes next to each student's name in the "Release Final Calculated Grade" column.
If you have further questions, please contact me.
Help Us Meet Your Needs!
TLT Planning Survey
The results from this short survey (2-5 minutes) will help TLT develop trainings and events for the upcoming semester. Your input is immensely appreciated. We want to make sure that we are meeting YOUR specific training needs.
You Could Win a Prize!
The survey can be accessed by clicking the button below or visiting http://cofc.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dcXCFkhVjJwIVpj.
Are You Ready for January!?!
- Rolling Your Course - click to learn how to copy your OAKS course structure and content from one semester to another.
- Grades Tool - click to learn how to set up and use the OAKS gradebook.
- Content Tool - click to learn how to add course materials, including documents, links, and multimedia, to your OAKS course.
- Classlist Tool - click to learn how to access your classlist and email students from inside OAKS.