SAVE THE DATES! June 21-July 22
IK-6 Summer Literacy, Math, and Science Program/Camps
- looking for an opportunity for your child to transition back to campus?
- concerned that your child is behind due to COVID-19?
- concerned that your child has missed engaging with peers socially?
- worried about "summer slide"?
- concerned about the transition to Kindergarten?
YOUR CHILDREN ARE INVITED TO JOIN US ON CAMPUS FOR SUMMER ACTIVITIES
IK-6 Summer Literacy, Math and Science--8:30 am-12:30 pm
K-6 Afternoon Camp Activities--1:00 pm-3:00 pm
*Transportation will be provided!
*Free lunch is available to students staying for morning and afternoon programs!
2021 OASD IK-6 Grade Summer Programming
Monday, June 21st, 8:30am to Thursday, July 22nd, 3pm
221 Highland Road
- Mondays-Thursdays with Monday July 5 off in observation of the July 4 Independence Day Holiday
- Full day or half day options
- Transportation provided via community bus stop hubs; also to and from YMCA and The Parkesburg Point
- Free lunch is available for full-day students