Week #17 Dec. 11-15, 2017
What's Happening Week #17
- 12 Days of Christmas-"Frosty the Snowman" Wear Hats & Scarves
- Penny Wars! Pennies for Pups Fundraiser for Marley's Mutts
- AT Meeting-Susan 1:00
- 2:45 Digital Curriculum Workshop at ESC
- 12 Days of Christmas-"Jingle Bells" Wear Bells
- Dr. Ahkavan Training @ ESC (SDC 8-11am, RSP 12-3pm)
- Board Meeting 6:30pm
- 12 Days of Christmas "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch!" Wear Green
- BOB Meeting 12:00 Library
- 12 Days of Chrismas-"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" Wear Antlers
- 12 Days of Christmas "Mele Kalikimaka" Wear Tacky Tourist (Leis)
- PBIS Gingerbread Ornament and Story (10 tickets) 1st 12:15, 2nd/3rd 1:00, 4th/5th 1:35 - Library
Mark Your Calendars!
- 12/18-12/21 Winter program practices in SMS Auditorium (sign-up for times)
- 12/18-"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" Wear Rockin' Socks
- 12/19-"I'll be Home for Christmas" Wear College Gear
- 12/20-"Oh Christmas Tree" Dress Like a Tree
- 12/21 -"The Night Before Christmas" Pajama Dress-Up Day
- 12/21 - Winter program dress rehearsal 12:00-2:00 SMS Auditorium
- 12/22 - "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" Wear Santa Hat
- 12/22 - Minimum Day, Winter Program 9-11am SMS Auditorium
- 12/23-1/8/18 - CHRISTMAS BREAK
P.O.P. Power of Positive
- SO EXCITING to see great instruction and student engagement happening in small group reading! Students are making progress and we are proud!
- Thank you PBIS committee for working to track and create positive practices and events for our students! Continue to encourage appropriate behaviors school-wide.
- Kudos to our CLASSIFIED staff for working diligently and having the best interests of our students in their hearts! We love our Office, Aides, Librarians, Cafeteria, Custodial & Maintenance!! YOU Make a Difference!
- Send in your great pictures of events, activities, student learning, and holiday fun for our yearbook and Twitter feed! Just text them to me!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm"
WWW...Whipple's Words of Wisdom
You are rockin' it. I know it's tough and the holiday season is exhausting. The end is in sight, keep pushing.
Here's a question that has always bothered me.
"If we're not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?"
Have a great weekend, and back at it on Monday.
PBIS RockSTAR Focus
Respect towards others
Please show the video and then discuss Respect with your class. This is an area of focus for Rockstar Tickets this week.