NBFAP Weekly Newsletter
Volume I Issue IV
What's Happening This Week...
Monday November 9:
- Intercessory Prayer Meeting @ 6:30pm: the meeting will be held on NBFAP prayer line, the number is (641) 715-3605, the access code is 604911. If you would like to join the intercessory prayer team, join the prayer line every Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 4am.
Wednesday November 11:
- Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for all who served and are serving.
- Youth Rehearsal @ 6:30pm- this rehearsal is for preparation for the Christmas Banquet. All youth, including teens, are encouraged to participate.
- Intercessory Prayer @ 6:30pm
- Bible Study @ 7:00 pm
Thursday November 12- Saturday November 14:
- NBIM Liberation Weekend Conference: let's keep everyone who will be traveling to and from the conference in prayer. If you will be attending the conference it will be held in Portsmouth, VA at Blessed Hope Christian Center. Please visit the church website to register.
Friday November 13:
- Youth Rehearsal @ 6:30pm: this rehearsal is for preparation for Youth Sunday, which will be held on 5th Sunday. Please see the section below: Youth Sunday Preparation, for more information.
- Choir Rehearsal @ 6:30pm: If you desire to be apart of the choir, you are invited to come out! You may see Prophetess Jackson for more information.
Sunday November 15
- Intercessory Prayer @ 9:00 am
- Time of Knowledge @ 9:30 am
- Sunday Service @ 11:15 am
Sleeping Bag Drive
New Beginnings for All People will be hosting a Sleeping Bag Drive for the homeless in Killeen, TX. The warming shelters in Killeen do not open until the temperature has reached 32 degrees, rain or shine. Based off the most recent survey from the city of Killeen, conducted this year 2015, there are 400-500 people who are without homes. This number also includes teens. The best way, we as the church in our community, can help the homeless is by donating a waterproof sleeping bag; your donation may be gently used or new. The date of the Sleeping Bag Drive will be announced soon. Please prepare now to bring in one sleeping bag per family. If you have any questions regarding this event please see Elder Washington.
Parents, please have you child listen to the following songs: Say Yes by Michelle Williams, Let Praises Rise by ORU, and Halle Halle Hallelujah by Judith Mcallister. This will help during rehearsal sessions.
The dress attire for Youth Sunday is as follows:
Girls-Denim jackets with white or black shirts with any color accessories
Boys- White or black button up shirt with any color bow tie or tie
If you have any questions regarding Youth Sunday and how else you are able to assist please see Deaconess Russell.
Remember The Deployed
CW2 Raby, Erica
46th Transportation CO.
Unit # 15382
APO, AP 96257
SSG Raby, Brent
APO, AE 09330
APO AE 09330
Sis. Latoya and Deacon Prince's information will be provided soon