- Informational community meeting about bond issue, 6:30p.m. at SCW
- LT Meeting, 7:45a.m.
- Statewide Tornado Drill at 10:00a.m.
- Science Night Event
- K-2 Awards assembly, 9:00-10:00
- 3-4 Awards assembly, 9:00-10:00
- Parent Peek- You may choose the time you want to invite parents to visit. We will not be serving food or meeting with parents for this Parent Peek so please communicate with your families when you would like them to visit.
- Families 9:00-9:30
- Data analysis sheet due Monday
Daylight Savings begins on Saturday night! Spring forward 1 hour
Week of March 13...
- Data analysis sheet due
- Faculty meeting, 7:30a.m. in 117
- 1st grade musical performance at 3:00 for school at 6:30 for families
- Town Hall meetings
- Data Meetings
- ERD, Character assembly 9:00 and Families at 9:30. PD at Monroe in afternoon
Spring Break Begins!
A glance at April...
11- Faculty Meeting
13- Progress reports due for 9:00a.m. printing. Narrative on struggling areas/retention
14- ERD. Progress reports go home.
17- No School
18- Reading analysis sheets due
20- Data Meetings
21- Movie Night
25 Faculty Meeting / 2nd grade musical
26- Town Hall meetings
28- Character assembly. Families.