All about my creative brain!
"You have two hemeispheres in your brain;a left and a right side. The left controls the right side of your body and the right controls the left half. It's a fact. Therefore, left-handers are the only people in their right minds."-(Bill Lee)
Who am i ?
Although I use both the left and right side of my brain depending on the thought process necessary, I am most comfortable while using the right side of my brain. That means that I like more spontaneity, expression, nurturing, social and interpersonal activity, imagination and creativity, artistry, holistic, abstract and conceptual thinking.
My personality type
What Do i Want?
My top 3 career choices
- health educations can work localy of for us on a larger region
- they can work for public health departments
- they can work for national corporations
- talking to others to convey information effectively
- managing ones own time and time of others
- adjusting actions in relation to others
- they need a bachelors degree
- Certified health education specialists
- The state range is $64,250
- The national yearly range is $90,260
- use computer software to generate new images
- draw and print charts, graphs , illstractions, and other artwork using computer.
- mark paste, and assemble findd layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Designer in smaller design consulting firms
- generally work on contract
- considering the relative cost and benefits of potential actions to choose the most one
- You will need a bachelors degree
- There is no certification/license required
- The state salary is $60,300
- The national yearly range is $80,570
Adjusting actions in relation to other actions
To change their minds or behavior
Tallking to others to carry innformation effectively.
Art directors have to take a bachelor degree or masters
No certification/license required
The state range is $88,100
The national range is $168,040
How do i get it?
My top 3 colleges
#1 U of A
#2 Kansas Wesleyan University
#3 University of California
It starts now!
9th – get good grades, get involved, start a resume of all activities/accomplishments
10th – keep grades up, take PSAT and/or PLAN, maintain resume
11th – boost GPA, take ACT and/or SAT, maintain resume
12th – get letters of recommendation, apply to schools, complete the FASFA, apply for scholarships