THE BEST BUST NETWORK DESCRIPTION IN THE WORLD
In a bus network all the workstations , servers and printers are joined to one cable (the bus). At each end of the cable a terminator is fitted to stop signals reflecting back down the bus.
Advantages And Disadvantages
- Difficult to identify the problems if the whole network goes down.
- It can be hard to troubleshoot individual device issues.
- Not great for large networks.
- Terminators are required for both ends of the main cable.
- Additional devices slow the network down.
- If a main cable is damaged, the network fails or splits into two.