Job Openings at North Central ESD
Cinematography Instructor- Wenatchee Valley Tech Center
The Cinematography Instructor is responsible for teaching high school students at Wenatchee Valley Tech Center. The class must be taught in a safe and orderly manner in a neatly maintained facility. The instructor will be responsible for participating in the development of curriculum process with an emphasis on integrated curriculum and alignment of course competencies with the essential academic learning requirements. The instructor will also work with post-secondary institutions to develop articulation agreements; incorporate new and emerging technology into the instructional process.
Computer Technology Instructor-Wenatchee Valley Tech Center
Provide instruction in computer repair, computer theory, networking and robotics as it pertains to Computer Repair and Basic Networking. Instruct first year technically diverse students in various aspects of IT related technology. Instruct high school juniors and seniors in the skills, abilities and knowledge to enter the IT workforce or continue with related post-secondary educational opportunities. Instruction will take place in both classroom and lab settings providing both technical and professional based curriculums. Instructor will work closely with administration, industry partners and advisory members to continually upgrade the program and its curriculum, outcomes and learning targets to provide students the best possible avenue for employment and/or continued education.
THIS POSITION CLOSES ON 3/2/2016
Payroll Assistant I or II
THIS POSITION CLOSES ON 3/3/2016
The mission of the North Central Educational Service District is to provide leadership and quality service in advocating innovative educational programs for children and community.
See Guide to Services on our website to learn more about services NCESD offers to schools and students.
- To develop and distribute our annual report to appropriate audiences
- To promote communication and dialogue between and among ESD's, school districts, governmental agencies, organizations, and the general public for the purpose of enhancing programs for families and children
- To advocate collaborative partnerships with all audiences involved in the welfare and service of students
- To educate and advocate elected officials, public and private organizations, and the public regarding common interests in order to promote the effectiveness of our agency
- To be a proactive leader in developing and initiating new programs for local school districts
- To provide leadership to school districts, agencies and communities by assisting in education reform activities and programs
- To provide and model best practices in all services delivered to school districts, agencies, and communities
- To establish and maintain open lines of communication with audiences interested in education
- To foster positive working relationships between and among our ESD, school districts, governmental agencies, private organizations, and the public regarding the mission and operation of the ESD
- To implement and evaluate an on-going public education and public relations program that educates audiences about ESD operations