How old was he when whe ruled?
Tutankhamun ruled at 1333 BC to 1324 BC. He became Pharoh at the age of eights years old but since he was too young to decide anything, most of the decisions were made by his dad and the army commander.
What part of Egypt did he rule?
King Tut ruled the whole of Egypt. He was not assigned to only one part
What were his greatest achievment?
1. He built at Karnak and Luxor.
2. He restored the religion of the Old Gods to Egypt and reopened closed temples of all the Gods that had been prohibited.
3. He repaired the ruined temples that Akhenaten had wrecked.
4. He began construction of his tomb near that of Amenhotep III"s.
5. He richly embellished the temples with images of Amun
6. He made even more statues and sphinxes then statues for Tutankhamun himself.
7. & more
How old did he live to?
King Tut passed away at the age of 19. Most people think he died because of the Measles but some people think he got murdered.
Why is he so famous?
The answer is Tutankhamun is so well known today is that his tomb, containing fabulous treasures, was found early this century 1922 by British archaeologists Howard Carter and Lord Carnarvon.
Where was he buried?
Tutankhamun was buried in a quickly prepared tomb in the Valley of Kings. The person responsible for his burial, and shown on one of the walls in Tutankhamun's tomb, was Ay who succeeded him on the Egyptian throne.
Who did he marry?
Amazingly, King Tutankhamun was married to Ankhesenpaaten who possible could have been his sister!
What is his real name?
His original name was Tutankhaten, meant "Living Image of Aten", while Tutankhamun meant "Living Image of Amun".