SHAMANIC JOURNEY TO MACHU PICCHU
IMMERSION INTO THE SACRED PLACES AND SPACES OF THE INCAS
JOIN US ON OUR INNER AND OUTER JOURNEYS IN THE LAND OF PERU AND THE ANCIENT ONES : JUNE 22-JULY 3, 2019
- YOUR 12 DAY JOURNEY WILL INCLUDE:
- ALL LAND TRANSPORTATION IN PERU INCLUDING TO AND FROM AIRPORT.
- OUR BASE CAMP HOTEL IN THE FOOTHILLS OF CUSCO: CASA DE LA GRINGA.
- COMFORTABLE LODGING FOR 2-3 PEOPLE PER ROOM (PRIVATE ROOM EXTRA).
- THE MOUNTAIN HOUSE RETREAT: OUR SACRED SPACE FOR OUR CEREMONIES.
- DAILY BREAKFAST AND DINNER OF AMAZING PERUVIAN CUISINE.
- LOCAL SHAMANS AND PACOS TO HELP GUIDE OUR JOURNEYS.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING OUTER JOURNEYS:
- AN EXCURSION TO THE SACRED INCA RUINS OF SAQSAYWAMAN, TAMBOMACHAY, AND QORIKANCHA.
- A JOURNEY THROUGH THE SACRED VALLEY ON OUR WAY TO MACHU PICCHU, INCLUDING:
- AN EXCURSION TO THE RUINS OF OLLANTAYTAMBO.
- AN EXCURSION TO THE 5OO YEAR OLD SALT MINES OF MARAS.
- AN EXCURSION TO THE ANCIENT AGRICULTURAL CROP CIRCLES OF MORAY.
- AN EXCURSION TO PACHAR: THE SACRED PORTAL
- TRAIN RIDE TO AQUA CALIENTES: THE GATEWAY TO MACHU PICCHU.
- A DAY AT MACHU PICCHU WITH THE SHAMAN KUCHO.
- OPTIONAL HIKING OF THE INCA TRAILS SURROUNDING MACHU PICCHU.
- VISIT TO AN ANIMAL SANCTUARY AND AN ENCOUNTER WITH A GIANT CONDOR.
- PLENTY OF TIME FOR SHOPPING IN CUSCO AND INDIGENOUS MARKET PLACES.
- EXTENDED STAYS IN PERU BEYOND THE 12 DAY JOURNEY CAN BE ARRANGED.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING INNER JOURNEYS:
- CEREMONIAL CIRCLES FOR SHARING, INSIGHT, AND HEALING
- 3 WACHUMA CEREMONIES (WITH PLANT MEDICINE SAN PEDRO)
- A PERUVIAN AYA CEREMONY AT THE FOOT OF MACHU PICCHU
- DESPACHO CEREMONY
DANIEL SLOAN BROWN, PHD
Michael Kobert and Dona Donato are fellow travelers and Global citizens. They have been spiritual seekers for most of their lives, and believe strongly in the magic and personal transformation that comes from eco-conscious travel to sacred sites and energetic places of power. Their mystical explorations have taken them around the globe as solo travelers as well as group leaders and participants. They have explored such places as mysterious Chaco Canyon, the vortexes of Sedona, the path of Mary Magdalene in France, heart opening centers in Bali, consciousness altering Delphi in Greece, the sacred magic of Egypt, mystical sites of India, Thailand and Africa and the many ancient power places of Peru. They are experienced with several different forms of sacred plant medicine, and guide groups through these transcendent experiences as well. By background Michael is a zoologist, Dona is a life-coach and event production specialist, and together they are filmmakers.