Teen Guide to Smart Dating
by Zach Koser, Thomas Partridge
My advice to you
- My advice is to stay abstinent so that you won't face the consequences of an unhealthy behavior
- Don't do things with your partner that you wouldn't do with your friend
- If your parents wouldn't approve, don't do it at all
Benefits for a smart relationship?
Mental-Your emotional health will still be full of positiveness
Social Health-You will not have rumors or embarassing things said about you
Situations where this may be prevelant?
- At a party with alcohol where you may be impaired
- At a party where drugs are involved
- At your house or theirs home alone
My boundaries to keep me safe
Healthy actions for a good relationship
- Hold hands
- Hang out together
- Go on dates
Shelly: Thank you! You do too
John: Wanna go hang out at my house my parents aren't home so we could have sex
Shelly: Umm I'm busy today so no
John: Come on your being a wus
Shelly: No I'm not I just want to remain abstinent because it may result in dangerous consequences
John: What ever I'll ask Jenny to have sex instead
Shelly: Now your pressuring me into unhealthy behaviors which break my already set boundaries
John: Ok we'll your a wus cause everyone is having sex
Shelly: It's over John you are pressuring me into situations I'm not comfortable in so bye
Report Dangerous Behaviors And Get Advice
Belle Mar Mall
201 North Victory Drive, Suite 211
Mankato mn 56001
Consequences of premature sex
is my relationship healthy?
- Good Communication is key to a healthy relationship although, it can also lead to a unhealthy relationship.
- Going at a steady pace and not rushing will help you stay together although, if you do rush it may cause you to break up.
- You can set aside time to see each other but, if you don't see each other it may not work resulting in a break up.
Thomas Partridge's Brain
Zach Koser's Brains
Mr. Yenser's guide