April 17, 2017
- Please ensure you administer the end of the unit opinion writing assessment by 4/28. You only need to score and input craft and transitions into illuminate.
- Recommendations for afterschool 17/18 (10 students) and summer school 17 (5 students) need to be submitted to me via email by 4/19. Thank you, Wesley and Sherren for submitting your recommendations.
- Our K2College event has been rescheduled.
- Our next SST day is May 1st.
- Mr Griffin will be off site this week.
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- If you require any classroom supplies, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com we will ensure you receive your supplies by the end of the day if they are available on site and will order any supplies that are not available on site.
Upper-Grade Yard-Boggs Vazquez (Laird/Gansel)
Week at a Glance
3-5 Room 5
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- Staff Meeting 3 to 4
3-5 Room 5
- Minimum Day
- District Taste Taste during Lunch (Strawberry/Kale Salad)
- Howard PD 1:30 to 3:30
- Inclusion Support Day
- Scholar Event
Important Upcoming Dates