Find your ecological footprint!
The picture above represents my ecological footprint broken down.
1. Lights: Try to turn off the lights when you're not in the room and/or they aren't needed.
2. Food: Consider growing a garden and having natural whole foods.
3. Transportation: Walk if it's within walking distance instead of paying money to use transportation and/or driving.
4. Water: Don't take AS long showers and try to limit to one shower a day, if you can.
5. Air Travel: Try to take shorter plane rides and/or limit the amount of times you need to use a plane if you can.
Definition of Carbon Market: is to help encourage other countries to limit their Carbon usage.