Mountain Lion Update!
December 7th -11th
- Thank you Ms. Denise and PTO Officers for a very successful Posada. Everything turned out beautiful! Thank you teachers for preparing a song to perform. The children sang beautifully and families were very happy!
- Interim's this week on Tuesday and Thursday. Please see me or any team member if you have questions. Monica sent out a detailed email addressing accommodations and schedules. Please review!
- Hour of Code is on Wednesday! Please plan on making it happen :)
- ELA/Reading Collaboration- Friendly reminder to plan on meeting with me on the 14th or 15th- details in your email :) please read 3rd quarter ELA unit prior to meeting with me.
- Dec 17th: On the last day of the semester we are planning events for the children to fill the day with holiday cheer! In the morning we will host a Holiday Music Assembly. We will have classes perform the song they performed at the Posada. Additional guests will perform as well. We will include additional play times outside and feature movies in the afternoon in the 3 PODS. More details to come very soon. If you are planning a celebration with your kiddos- the 16th is a great day to do it- the 17th will be limited in classrooms :)