Volume 15, Week 11/28 - 12/2/16
Goooooood morning #BroncoStrong faulty and staff. The fifteenth week of school has been FANTABULOUS! We just finished the three week mark and progress reports went out on Wednesday. Keep working hard and keep your students actively engaged the remainder of the semester. Don't forget we are on TEAM Time today and every Friday the rest of the year. Today's lesson is about Habit #2....Putting First Things First. Please don't hesitate to share something cool happening in your Team Time with the rest of the faculty or you can email me and I will include it in the Bronco Chronicles.
We started our Selfless Elf Project yesterday, and it filled my heart with joy. I am looking forward to each and every day leading up to Christmas break. If you haven't yet signed up for the project, but want to be a part, please come see me.
Before Thanksgiving Break, the VFW came to our school and presented the results of the Patriot's Pen Essay Contest in which Mrs. Boles' classes took part. The following kiddos placed:
Hannah P-1st place - $300
Trinity C. - 2nd Place - $200
Nayeli H. - 3rd place - $100
Chase L. - 4th place
Alexis N. - 5th place
Jordan M. - 6th place
Jewell G. - 7th place
Kamryn P. - 8th place
Ashley T. - 9th place
Nate B. - 10th place
Please congratulate these kids when you see them! Now let's have a blessed day and make this the BEST Friday of the week. Don't forget to stay #BroncoStrong!
1. Classroom Safety Checklists are due by 12/2 to Miss Sally.
2. Yearbooks are now on sale for $20.
3. Please make sure your attendance is entered within 5 minutes after the bell rings.
1. Christmas Play at the National Theatre - "Fact of Fiction" - the Christmas Edition 12/2 & 12/4.
2. 12/5 Girls' BB takes on Peaster beginning at 5:30 pm.
3. 12/5 Boys' travels to Peaster....games begin at 4:30 pm.
4. BJH PTO Meeting 12/6 at 5:30 pm.
5. BJH PTO Gift Wrapping Fundraiser, 12/17 from 9am-5pm. (Get in touch with Shonda Wood)
Dayana M. donated her hair to locks of love. She is pure awesome sauce!
Mrs. Boles is working hard to make sure one or our students keeps up with his school work while on homebound services. Thank you Mrs. Boles.
Shout Out to Miss Elouise and Miss Sally for always making our office so festive during the holidays!
1. Riegan R. was very considerate on the blacktop when she stopped to help a 7th grade boy pick up map colors he dropped all over the ground. What is even more amazing is the bell had rung and people were hurrying to get to class, but she stopped to help. Way to go Riegan!
Yankee Candle Sales Winners
1st Place Top Seller/$75 Gift Card - Libery V.
2nd Place Top Seller/$50 Gift Card - Bethany B.
3rd Place Top Seller/$25 Gift Card - Shaden B.
GREAT JOB GIRLS!