Ray Marsh Newsletter
Oct. 22, 2019
Upcoming Events at RM
- 3rd Grade Field Trip Prairie Oak Nature Center 8:45-2:00[
- Parent Teacher Conferences 5-8p
- NO SCHOOL-Parent Teacher Conferences 7:50-3:30
- 1st Grade Field Trip to SM Lab
- Chat n' Chew 3rd/5th grades
- Chat n' Chew 4th grade
- Halloween Parade 1st-6th 2:00p
Book Fair Nov. 4th-8th
The Book Fair is coming soon! Nov 4th - Nov 8th in the Library.
Hours: 8:00-3:30 Monday-Thursday, and 8:00-12:00 Friday.
Click here to volunteer at the Book Fair: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0544a8a72eaafa7-book2
Bring in new or gently-used book donations for the Johnson County Christmas Bureau and your student will get a free sucker at the Book Fair.
Trunk or Treat - Thank you!
The winners of the trunk-or-treat are:
Anistyn and Kinzley Williams won most votes
Addy, Noah and Laura Charcut 2nd most votes
Justin Langley 3rd most votes
Great job everyone!
5th grade Girl Scout Troop 1417 needs your gently used books!
- The books collected will be donated to the Johnson County Christmas Bureau.
- Please donate new or gently used books to help local families in need.
- The RM book fair is Nov 4-8, and books can also be purchased there to support this organization.
- Look for collection boxes near the front doors of the school and the library.
Thank you for your support!
Up In Smoke
Up in Smoke, which will provide education and resources on marijuana and vaping. All parents are invited to attend and childcare is provided!
Up In Smoke
Wednesday, November 13th, 6pm
Indian Woods Middle School
RSVP here: http://bit.ly/smsdupinsmoke