Mrs. Carter's Adventures
October 25-29, 2021
Welcome to my Smore. I am so excited to begin this school year. I will post what we are learning in class on here every week. So, buckle up and come along on our this year's adventures.
THIS WEEKS ADVENTURES...
- Reading - This week we will begin learning how to visualize by looking at a text, the illustration, read the story and answer question.
- Writing - We will continue to learn about verbs (past, present, and future tense), subject verb agreement, and writing a complete sentence.
- Phonics -We will continue develop word structure knowledge, print concepts, phonics, spelling, and decoding.
- Math - This week we will continue to learn about adding numbers up to 20.
- Science - We will continue to investigate how objects move.
- Social Studies - We will learn about fact or fiction.
No spelling test this week. We will practice sight words and levels.
We will have a spelling test every Friday. Then sentence is worth extra points if spelled correctly using correct capitalization and punctuation.
This Weeks Sight Words...Practice Me!
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me. I am available during my conference period (12:00-12:55), 903-737-7458. I am easiest to reach through email, firstname.lastname@example.org. I check it multiple times a day.
Contact us on Facebook. Search Justiss 1st Grade Crew to find us.