Welcome to Planet Earth
A travel guide for Earth
But why should you know how the Earth is divided? Well knowing how the Earth is divided up will help you with your stay by a lot. Like you will need to know that the farther you are away from the equator the colder you'll be and the closer you are to the equator the warmer you will be. But why would you need to know that? Well you need to know that because so you don't pack a bathing suit to Anatrtica and Winter stuff to Hawaii, since Anatrtica is farther away from the equator so it is colder and Hawaii is closer to the equator so it is warmer. So you want to pack a bathing suit to Hawaii and winter stuff to Anatrtica.
So why do you need to know time zones? Well you really need to them because there are places that have different times as other places. OK but why do I need to know that? Well let's say you went Michigan and you reserved a hotel in California for 4:00 p.m and you leave Michigan at 2:00 p.m California wouldn't be 2:00 p.m it would be 11:00 am so you would have 5 hours to spare. So yea time zone is really important so you don't go somewhere to early or to late.
Last why do you need to care about continents. Well you need to know about continents because if your traveling somewhere like Brazil or something which that is in a continents you would need to know continents so you wouldn't go to the wrong place and that would kind of embarrassing. So that is why you need to know about continets when you come to planet Earth
Have you ever wanted to visit an island with a volcano and beautiful scenery??
Then you should visit Hawaii
- Casual Wearing (Shorts,t-shirt, take a couple pairs of pants if it gets chilly)
- Tourist accessories: hat, sunglasses,small backpack, camera,walking shoes,flip flops
- Swimsuits (bring googles for snorkeling)
- Night time wear (pajamas)
- Active cloths if you wanna go for a run or something like that
- Make sure to watch out for the box jellyfish and the Portuguese man-of-war, The stings do hurt a bit, but they only come 9-12 days after a full moon, If you get stung DO NOT rub the area and DO NOT apply ice or hot water. Rinse the sting in SALTWATER
- Watch out! for Reef Cuts many beaches do have them but don't worry Coral Reefs, when it the sun is shining and the water is clear they can be easily be seen as darker areas below the surface. Swimmers and snorkelers you have to watch out because the coral is indeed sharp. When the skin is wet it is easier to get cut and sometimes one doesn't feel it right away, the cut can get infected when not treated right away, so treat the cut as soon as you can get a lifeguard,go to the drug store, or visit a doctor but just get it treated
Did someone say Cocoa Beach??
- have a reasonable size suitcase or your stay
- camera to remember your stay
- flip flops for the beach and walking shoes for taking walks or runs
- bathing suit for the beach and swimming
- shorts,skirts, caprice
- bring jeans/sweatpants/jackets for when it gets chilly
- clothes that are going to fit with your activities
- Watch out for sharks DON'T WORRY they just think there are sharks they are keeping their eyes out for them so it is just something that you'll need to look out for but still have a good time swimmming once again they are just looking out for them
.t-shirt, shorts, skirts, caprisde, maybe jeans/sweatpants when it gets chilly
.night time wear
.clothes that fit your activity