WARREN HIGH SCHOOL CAREER CENTER
College, Career and Military Readiness Center - 2022-2023
Welcome to the Warren Warrior Career Center
Need Help? - Stop by Room A102
Monday - Friday
Before School 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
During 4th, 5th & 6th Lunch periods
After School 4:20 - 4:50 p.m.
Please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 210-397-4242
All required documentation must be provided by 5:30 p.m. on Friday, November 4, 2022.
Contact A&M-SA’s JAMP Faculty Director: Dr. Robert B. Page Email: Robert.email@example.com, Phone Number: (210)-784-2267
COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES FOR YOU TO RESEARCH AND APPLY TO
How to Apply to Colleges
Applytexas.org - Application for Texas Public Colleges and Universities
Common Application.org - Application for Private and Out-of-State Colleges and Universities
Common Application Update 2021-2022
Coalition for College Application
Coalition for College Application - MyCoalition is a set of free, online college-planning tools that helps students start early and stress less on their path to college.
With anytime, easy-to-use access, MyCoalition empowers students to learn about, prepare for, and apply to college, beginning as early as 9th grade.
But it’s not just for students: Counselors, teachers, parents, and anyone else who supports students can use—and benefit from—MyCoalition, too.
college for all texans
- Get all the facts
- Make a plan
- Financial Aid
- Applying for Colleges
- Other helpful Information
Best List and Rankings of Colleges and Universities
Over 800 college lists to help your college search process
Break down the college search in totally new ways, so you can find the right school—or schools—for you! These aren't your typical college rankings. They cover, well, just about everything! From top engineering programs to football powerhouses to activist campuses, they're based on expert recommendations, along with some cool statistics and even student picks.
CAREERS AND JOBS OPPORTUNITIES
Six Flags Fiesta Texas of San Antonio is Hiring!
From first-time jobs for teens to college credit internships and part-time positions for retirees, Six Flags brings everyone together. Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes – there’s a position waiting for you.
Interested applicants should complete an online application. Questions? Contact one of our Human Resources professionals at 210-697-5363.
SeaWorld is Hiring!
They are looking for friendly and energetic individuals to provide exceptional guest service in a variety of areas. Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help create positive, lasting memories for our guests.
• At least 16 years of age
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable working around water and animals
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Basic math skills desired
Opportunities for you to join us in:
• Culinary Operations
• Lifeguards (Paid Certification Included!)
• Park Operations
• And more!
Apply Online Now
IHOP is Hiring
Denny's is hiring
We're America's Diner, and while many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our dedication to safely serving guests the food they love. From bolstering our sanitation and safety protocols, to developing drive-up ordering, curbside pickup and contactless delivery — we're always taking steps to help ensure the safety of our team members, our guests and our community. And if that's something you're into too (along with competitive pay and a flexible schedule), then we want you to join our family. Click here and apply today.
Firehouse Subs is Hiring
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Family Oriented Work Environment
- Opportunity for Position Advancement
- Come in for an application or Email for online version
Contact Mohammed if you have any questions, Email: Mohammedtysser@gmail.com
and Cell: 210-848-9891
City's Solid Waste Department - Looking for CDL Apprentices
- Both young men and young women.
- They will be trained to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle with the City’s Solid Waste Department and obtain a Commercial Driver’s License.
- There is starting pay while they train. A valid Class “C” Driver’s License and a High School Diploma or GED equivalent are required.
- The City offers excellent benefits as well.
You may apply at sarecycles.org/jobs/.
OFFICE DEPOT (410 & 151) IS HIRING
Office Depot (410 & 151) is hiring. Applicants must be 18 to apply. There are super flexible work schedules and looking for energetic, customer minded individuals for several part time positions that are on the sales floor and in the print center.
Paige Gregory, General Manager, Office Depot #2354, (210)767-9000
CHESTER'S HAMBURGER HIRING 2021
GOOD CAREERS ACADEMY PROGRAMS
Wash Tub of San Antonio Car Wash
GET CNA CERTIFIED IN SAN ANTONIO
- CNA jobs are projected to grow 11% by 2026, and Texas has a high level of employment with 88,000 registered nurse aids.
- To become a registered CNA, you must graduate from an accredited course, some as short as 4 weeks, and pass the state exam.
- San Antonio is ranked top 2% for CNA wages, which average at $19/hour, but the top 10% of the nation’s nurse aids earn $50,000.
SAN ANTONIO POOL MANAGEMENT IS HIRING
City Year - San Antonio
City Year partners with schools to help bridge the gap by providing diverse, talented and trained young adult tutors, mentors and role models who work alongside teachers to support students' success.
Local Recruitment Manager, San Antonio
C: 210-885-2841 O: 210-247-4443
City Year, Inc.
Melissa Peña Local Recruitment Manager, San Antonio C: 210-885-2841 O: 210-247-4443 City Year, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org | www.cityyear.org