Tech Tip Tuesday
Want one-on-one coaching with this tech tool? Just ask!
April 21: Create a Bibliography in Google Docs Using EasyBib
EasyBib is an "add-on" in Google Docs that allows students to quickly create a works cited page. Students can cite books, journal articles, and websites just by entering in the titles or URLs. The add-on is versatile in that it can create and format citations in MLA, APA, and Chicago style.
- Open the Google Doc in which you want to create a works cited page.
- Under "Add-Ons," select "get add-ons."
- Search "EasyBib" and click the plus sign to add it.
- Once you have added EasyBib, you can access it under the "Add-ons" menu.
- Select "EasyBib Bibliography Creator" and then "Manage Bibliography."
- Accept the permissions granted to the Add-on.
- Search for your source and start citing!
Easy Bib add on for Google Docs