Sycamore Canyon Family Newsletter
April 16, 2023
Annual Information Renewal (A.I.R.) Process
The Annual Information Review (AIR) process opens on Monday, April 17. You will receive an email from the school district with the subject “Annual Information Renewal (AIR)”. This email has your Snapcode and a link to start the process. Please complete the AIR by April 28 to:
- confirm your school choice for the 2023-24 school year
- update your student's contact information and communication preferences; and
- submit required beginning of year forms electronically.
Visit santeesd.net/air for more information.
Lunch on the Lawn/Art Show
On Friday April 28, from 11:15-12:30 Sycamore Canyon will have a Silent Auction during the Art Show/Lunch on the Lawn. The Art Show is a very important day where we get the opportunity to showcase every student’s art to our entire campus. All proceeds will benefit the Art Program at our school. Please start to get the word out to family and friends and mark your calendars!
Please see the attached flyer for more information about donation items. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide the auction and the school.
- If your student will be absent please make sure you are calling our attendance line to let the front office know.
- If your student is showing COVID symptoms (sore throat, fever, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, chills, congestion or cough), be sure to take two tests (12-hours apart) prior to returning to class. If you are in need of COVID tests, the school has tests we can provide you.
- You may also want to email the teacher and let them know as well.
Sycamore Canyon Attendance Line: 619-258-2205