GISD Summer Learning 2016
Flex Day and Sched Registration Information
2016-2017 Flex Day Information
What? To earn the flex day, learners must attend 6 hours of learning outside of their contract time during the summer, after school, or on Saturdays.
When? The 6 hours of learning must be earned between June 7, 2016 and December 9, 2016.
Guidelines for Submitting External PD for Flex Day Credit-Learn One, Earn One
1. Must have physical documentation of learning (certificate, transcript, etc.)
- Must be outside of contract time between June 7-December 9
- Cannot be compensated
2. Documentation must include:
- Name of learning session
- Name of learner
- CPE hours earned
3. Submit documentation of learning to email@example.com for approval.
4. Documentation will be reviewed to ensure that it meets district guidelines for credit and approval decision will be communicated within 7 business days.
5. Once accepted, credit will be uploaded into individual learner history in Oracle.