Hack Your Learning:
Student Expectations for Learning
Unconference Facilitated For Students By Students
Thursday, May 1st, 8:30-11:30am
Grant Wood AEA 4401 Sixth St. SW Cedar Rapids, IA
We Are Looking For Your Input On Important Questions:
- Who do you learn from?
- How can students communicate their interests and talents to adults and teachers?
- How much time do you need to learn?
- How can schools offer students the opportunity to learn at their own pace?
- How can schools ensure that learning is authentic to the larger community, including future employers?
- What does it look like to have real choices about what, when, and how I will learn and demonstrate my competence?
- How does learning happen through play?
- How can you learn from mistakes and failure?
We Want To Hear Your Expectations Regarding Your Education
Goals of the Conference:
1. Experience opportunities to co-design learning experiences that are relevant and personal to every student
2. Learn tools and strategies to become agents of our own learning
3. Develop a network of colleagues and resources