By Ayden bean, 02\19\16, Mrs. Franklin 1st
Q & A 1-5
- my career is biomedical engineering.
- BME ( biomedical engineering ) combines the design and problem solving skills of engineering with medical and biological sciences.
- my yearly salary starting off is $56,660. with previous experience its $86,950. after working a few years and with a lot of experience, salary will be $139,350.
- professionally engineering licensing requires a 4 year college degree, work experience, two compentency exams and licensure for their state .
- the college that will prepare me best in John Hopkins University.
Q & A 6-9
6. Biomedical Engineers don't travel much, as they work and stay in labs.
7. The skills i already have to help me in this job include: Ability to solve problems creatively, love for science and math and interest in how things function.
8. I want this job to help people, but since I'm good with technology, I can help them in a technological and biomedical way.
9. i will be located in either universities, hospitals, research facilities of companies and educational and medical institutions, and government regulatory agencies.
One of the top rated jobs in america
"Department of Biomedical Engineering - Cockrell School of Engineering - The University of Texas, Austin - Department of Biomedical Engineering." Department of Biomedical Engineering - Cockrell School of Engineering - The University of Texas, Austin - Department of Biomedical Engineering. Web. 19 Feb. 2016.
"Frontiers of Biomedical Engineering." Video Lectures, W. Mark Saltzman of Yale. Web. 19 Feb. 2016.
"My Own, Evolving Definition of Biomedical Engineering!" Viterbi Voices. 07 Feb. 2014. Web. 19 Feb. 2016.
"Summary." U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Web. 19 Feb. 2016.
"What Is Bio-Medical Engineering?" Wonderful Engineering. Web. 19 Feb. 2016.