Guess the vegetation
and win this eco printed wrap!
- This competition is being run by Nicola Brown
- There is no age limit to enter this competition
- Guess what vegetation has been used to print this felt wrap and leave your answer as a comment on the relevant post on Nicola Brown - Clasheen's Facebook page
- All correct entries will be entered into the competition and the winner will be randomly selected. However, although you may enter the competition more than once (if you'd like a second or even a third guess!) should you guess correctly your name will only be entered into the draw once
- The winner will receive this actual wrap
- The wrap will be posted to the competition winner at the standard rate of postage, insurance may be added at cost to the winner if requested
- The wrap may not be exchanged for cash or a different piece
- Judges decision is final
- The opening date for this competition is Wednesday 15th July 2015
- The closing date for entry into this competition is Wednesday the 22nd July 2015 at 14.00GMT
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this wrap
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any correspondence regarding the promotion should be directed to Nicola Brown
- Liking and sharing Nicola Brown - Clasheen's Facebook page is not required under the competition rules but much appreciated!
Reflections, printing from nature
Eco printing at Clasheen: leaves, rusty metal, onion skins, hedgerow vegetation. This video was filmed in December 2014 by Peter Martin on location at Clasheen, Co. Carlow, Ireland, music courtesy of Margaret Kilcoyne.