October 12, 2015
Get the 411...Information at a Glance
Week at a Glimpse
10:40 Fire Drill
12:00-1:00 Monthly Feeder School Meeting (Christy out of the Building)
9:00-11:30 Monthly Principal Meeting (Christy out of the building)
12:30-1:30 Special Services Chew and Chat (Christy out of the building)
Wednesday: Pink & Jeans
9:30-10:00 Special Services Meeting
1:30-2:00 Special Services Meeting
4:00-6:00 Dinner is served
Administrator Evaluation Survey
- Commitment to students, staff and their learning
- Instructional leadership
- Safe and positive climate for learning- Management strategies
- Managing resources
- Commitment to life long learning
- Working with stakeholders- Communication with others
- Working with stakeholders-Interactions with others
Please complete the survey by Friday, October 16.
ESU Educator Open House
We are excited to announce our Educator Open House on November 5th!
At Emporia State University – Kansas City, we provide educational opportunities to members of the Kansas City Community. This year marks our ten year celebration of being at our Overland Park location. Our upcoming Educator Open House showcases all of the ways one can make a difference with a career in education. Learn more...
Let it G.L.O.W. ~ Generate Loads of Wonder
Monday: How can I become a millionaire?
Tuesday: Why are roads slippery when wet?
Wednesday: What is a Transformer?
Emaze is a web-based presentation tool, which means that, like with Prezi, you create your presentations online, store them there, and can share them from anywhere with internet access.
- Have students give presentations and reports with emaze.
- Record an emaze presentation with a voice-over for use as an instructional video, a video yearbook, or a promotional video for a school, district, or classroom.
- Have students use emaze to assemble art, writing, or music portfolios.
- Create your own lectures and presentations with emaze.