Why he got into photography
In summer, Adams would enjoy a life of hiking, camping, and photographing, and the rest of the year he worked on his piano playing, expanding his piano technique and musical expression. His first photographs were published in 1921 and Best's Studio began selling his Yosemite prints the following year. His early photos already showed careful composition and sensitivity to tonal balance.
What i think of his work
- He broke his nose when he was 4 and never got it fixed.
- He wanted to be a pianist.
- He helped create Kings Canyon National Park.
- Companies paid him to take pictures for them.
- His best pictures were of Yosemite National Park.