Butterfield Elementary School
Hybrid In-Person Learning Resumes December 7
Preferred Instructional Model after Winter Break
Winter Weather Day Expectations
- All students will be provided remote lessons for that day or days.
- The district will continue to follow its emergency notification procedures, meaning families will be notified as soon as possible of our need to utilize a remote learning day.
- We will try, to the best we are able, to provide as much notice as possible. However, families should be aware that in some circumstances this decision may not be communicated until the morning, no later than 6am.
- Families will receive this notification in the form of a phone call to all contacts on file, and email, text message, alert on the school and district websites and an alert via the local news stations.
- We will also post to our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Mobile Blood Drive- December 9
BF PTA News
During the holiday season, if you and your family exchange gifts, one way to help out the BF PTA is to sign up to Amazon Smiles. Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total purchase to the Butterfield PTA. Please visit smile.amazon.com or add smile to your current amazon account and chose Butterfield PTA as your charitable organization.
With the holidays fast approaching, the Butterfield Staff and PTA are hosting a Season of Joy collection for our families in need. This year has been difficult for many families and we would like to make this holiday season as joyful and special as possible.
The Season of Joy is an opportunity for the Butterfield staff and the Butterfield families to contribute gift cards that will then be distributed to families in need in the Butterfield community. For more information on how you can support this collection, please click on the Season of Joy flyer.