"We are united"
Welcome to Atlantica
1. Immediately report to the health care centre for care (to prevent the possible spread of the disease).
2. Receive an injection from a health care provider. The purpose of the injection is to eradicate germs, bacteria or viruses.
3. If the injection fails to eradicate the illness within twenty four hours you will be banished from the nation. We shall leave you in twenty-four hour confinment till you go on to another life. We will address the public (attendance is mandatory) to explain that we could not save that mermaid or merman's life. Life in the Nation shall proceed with further disturbance.
1. Respect all citizens of Atlantica, the underwater rulers and the chariot services provided for the benefit of the citizens of Atlantica. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2. Do not change your tail colour (exception is on ceremony day).
3. Nutritional requirements must be strictly followed. To this end, all citizens of Atlantica must eat one of each green, red and pink seashell chip a day.
4. You are allowed to dye a streak of your hair (must be the same as your tail colour).
5. Never leave the Nation.
If you leave the Nation and/or break any of the other rules you may never come back and your family will either be taken care of (maybe death) or have a public trial with questions about your recent activity. This has been established because you will cause stress and sadness to the Nation.
Our Slogan and Nation's Name
Our Nation "Atlantica" is named after a great nation before us, Atlantis. Unfortunately, this nation was over thrown by it's citizens. We will always remember Atlantis. It was almost a perfect world.
Jumbo Shrimp and Sea Horse Chariots
Here is our beautiful coral gardens
One of our astonishing coral reef gardens
This coral reef garden was our first garden ever, it was preserved by the first settlers.
Here is our garden in downtown Atlantica, it keeps the city green and clean while retaining that downtown feel.
Atlantica's coral reef garden centre
This garden is part of the nation's campagian to make the city a better and cleaner place.