WEEK 8 AGENDA
*Field Day is tomorrow, October 14th from 10:00am-12:00pm.
If you are interested in being a volunteer, please click on the link to sign up. What a great way to show your Skaggs spirit!! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090e44aea82ca6f49-field
*Get Excited for Red Ribbon Week, Oct. 24th-28th*
*Author Visit by Susan Stephens Crummel on November 11th*
There will be book signing opportunities.
READ 100 MINUTES A WEEK. IT IS SUGGESTED THE STUDENTS READ 20 MINUTES A NIGHT FOR 5 NIGHTS. Students may have homework coming home throughout the week from small group Champs.
Parent Teacher Conferences
- Mrs. Buchmiller's Library Day.
- Mrs. Welch's Library Day.
- Mrs. Adair's Library Day.
Friday- Wear your field day shirt.
- Field Day and 1st quarter assembly in the afternoon.
Weekend- Have a SUPER weekend! :)
- Did you read 100 minutes? Add them up and write the total number of minutes read in your agenda to see.