What is Hepatitis B??
Hepatitis B is a infection found in your liver, caused by the hepatitis v virus.
people who have not been vaccinated may have a chance of being infected.
How is it spread???
Hepatitis B can be spread in many ways some of the most common ways are....
1. Injection drug abuse, past or present. Wich could include drug abuse using needles, and or snorting, straws pipes,spoons and cookers
2. Being born from a mother with H.B.V
3. Use of shared or contaminated medical or dental devices
4. Sharing things such as razors, scissors, nail clippers or toothbrushes with an infected person
5. Hepatitis B can NOT be spread by casual contact such as hugging, kissing, shaking hands or by being around someone who is sneezing or coughing.The hepatitis B virus is not found in food or water...
about 95 present of adults can recover from hepatitis B with In 6 months of being infected and as a result they will not get it ever again for the rest of their lives but the remaining 5 percent may not have that chance
Treatment and symptoms?
Symptoms:You may have hepatitis B and not have any signs or symptoms. Symptoms of HBV infection can include some Of the following: fatigue, loss of appetite, fever, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, stomach pain, joint pain and jaundice...
There is a vaccineto help prevent hepatitis B virus...
Hepatitis B is a vaccine-preventable disease.
Chronic hepatitis B is treatable. If you think you may be infected with hepatitis B, it is important to find out if you have the virus so that you can take the necessary steps to protect yourself and others.