- Birthdate: March 14, 1923
- Location of Birth: New York City
- Death: July 26, 1971
- She was married to Allan Arbus and together they learned photography and took fashion pictures. She later branched out on her own.
- She was one of the most distinctive photographers of the 20th century because of her eerie portraits and odd subjects.
- She committed suicide because of depression caused by her divorce.
(master of photography, 2105)
- Diane Arbus. (n.d.). Retrieved September 1, 2015, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Arbus
Diane Arbus. (n.d.). Retrieved September 1, 2015, from http://www.biography.com/people/diane-arbus-9187461
Eric Kim Street Photography Blog. (n.d.). Retrieved September 1, 2015, from http://erickimphotography.com/blog/2012/10/15/11-lessons-diane-arbus-can-teach-you-about-street-photography/
History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Smithsonian. (n.d.). Retrieved September 1, 2015, from http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/a-fresh-look-at-diane-arbus-99861134/