New MSU Scholarship App Available
New MSU Scholarship Application is Live!
The Murray State University Scholarship Office has launched the new scholarship application website! Here are a few details you need to know:
- Application questions are the same as what was in STARS (either in the Questionnaire section or on the individual scholarship pages) but may be presented in a different order.
- We are now connected to the MSU database (myGate) so we can save you time by using existing data in your official MSU record.
- You no longer have to apply for individual scholarships; we will automatically consider you for all possible scholarships based on information from your official MSU record & answers in the new application.
- You do need to submit the application to be considered for scholarships.
Checklist for What to Do Next
- Log-in to the new application.
- Check the data that we transferred from your STARS application to the new application. Sometimes spacing or other issues are created during a transition.
- Answer or edit questions (as necessary) to ensure you are matched with as many scholarships as possible.
- Submit your application once you have reviewed, edited/finished answering all the questions.
Documents Previously Uploaded to STARS
myGate Log-in Info Needed
You will only be able to access the MSU scholarship application with your myGate username and password. New students are mailed their myGate username and temporary password in their admission packet. You can access your myGate portal online at http:myGate.murraystate.edu.
Scholarship Application Deadline
We apologize for any inconvenience this transition has caused. However, it is our hope that the new application will be a positive experience for you.