Of Mice and Men By John Steinbeck
- Written by John Steinbeck
- Title was used after Steinbeck read "To A Mouse"
- Occurred during the great depression in Soledad, California.
- About two migrant workers that work in a farm to achieve their dream
- Was a banned book.
Information of great depression
- Happened during the 1930s in the United States where wages were minimum 25 cents and had 25% rate of unemployment
- Many banks were forced to close and many businesses were out of business.
- During this many lost the belief in the american dream because of the huge amounts of debts they had, and saw poverty all around them.
- Some changed the dream to be to be stable or have a shelter and food in the table.
- Farmers were most affected and agencies where made to give them relief.
- Ended by 1940
- James Franco and Chris O' Dowd will be actors in the play of "of Mice and Mice"
- Gary Sinise and John Malkovich are actors in the movie "Of Men and Mice"